CSR - GLOBAL COMPACT
HOUSE OF DENMARK A/S subscribes to the ten principles of UN Global Compact in relation to CSR. This includes respect for universally recognized principles on human rights including labor rights, the environment, and anti-corruption.
Our Code of Conduct is based on the ten UN Global Compact principles:
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
2. Businesses must make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses
3. Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
4. Businesses should support the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor
5. Businesses should support the effective abolition of child labor
6. Businesses should support the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
7. Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
8. Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
9. Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
10. Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery
Therefore, we seek to ensure that our own company and our suppliers operate in accordance with the requirements outlined in our supplier Code of Conduct.